Crossroads Home Decor
Barbie BMR1959 Ken Fully Poseable Fashion Doll with Neon Hair, in Neon Overalls and Puffer Jacket, with Accessories and Doll Stand
Regular price $24.99
- BMR1959 celebrates the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbara "Barbie" Millicent Roberts with a collection that's all about self-expression and personal style.
- Bold, fully poseable BMR1959 dolls capture what's trending in streetwear, from high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes.
- This BMR1959 doll wears a logo-print-lined puffer jacket over neon green overalls. Details include orange sneakers, cat-eye sunglasses and a statement necklace.
- Neon hair and a glam face complete this bold look.
- Specially designed, FSC-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced.
- Includes Barbie BMR1959 Ken doll and a BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying.
The BMR1959 collection celebrates the fashion heritage of Barbie and showcases how current trends influence the brand. These bold, fully posable dolls capture the diverse looks found in today's streetwear culture. From high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes, this curated ensemble is all about personal expression and style. This BMR1959 Ken doll wears a logo-print-lined puffer jacket over neon green overalls. Details include sneakers in vibrant orange, cat-eye sunglasses and a statement necklace. Neon hair and a glam face finish this bold look. This collectible fashion doll is fully articulated, comes in a streetwear-inspired shoebox and includes a BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying.