Beginner Artist Drawing Pencil Set Common Drawing Tools
This pencil set is ideal for both the beginner and the experienced artist. Set contains the most commonly used (and used up) drawing instruments, which are great for experimenting with new techniques, or for supplementing tools in a more expansive drawing set. Great for drawing, sketching, school, and scrap booking.
- 15 piece set plus supply bag
- Ideal for art supplies, school supplies, sketchbook, sketch pad, shading and scrapbooking
- Beginner set is great for artists who are just starting out, or for more experienced artists looking to replace tools that have run out.
- Contains drawing pencils (2H, 2B, 4B, 6B), a woodless graphite pencil (8B), charcoal pencils (2B, 4B, 6B), an eraser, a #5 blending stump (double sided), a sandpaper pointer, a white chalk pastel pencil with eraser, a black charcoal pencil with eraser, and scissors
- Set includes neoprene pencil pouch, which is lightly padded and resistant to water