Artist Assorted Paper Pack for Drawing Students for Beginning Artists
Artist assorted paper pack has a wide array of papers for beginning artists for entry-level art students. Includes several essential paper types for drawing, as well as sample packs of heavier papers for experimental use, mixed media, or final projects. Whether sketching, experimenting with new styles, learning to copy unique strokes, or finalizing your own project, this pack has paper suitable to most needs, all in one convenient package.
- 50 sheets of 70lb. drawing paper, 18” x 24”. Perfect for fine and broad linework with pencil, pen, charcoal or pastel. Opaque white surface blends smoothly and erases cleanly.
- 50 sheets of 50lb. tracing paper, 19” x 24”. Exceptionally transparent, smooth, and scrape resistant surface is suitable for mastering tracing techniques with pencil, ink, or markers.
- 100 sheets of 30lb. newsprint, 18” x 24”, features a rough surface for fine and broad linework with drawing and sketching mediums. Perfect for practice and experimentation.
- 15 sheets of 100lb. bristol paper, 14” x 17”. Fine textured, bright white paper great for creating high contrast final works. Bristol is compatible with pencil, pen, ink, marker, and colored pencils.
- 5 sheet cold press watercolor sample pack, 18” x 24”. Features heavyweight paper with a professional cold press surface that is receptive to watercolors and gouache, and adapts to a variety of watercolor techniques. Excellent paper for exploring watercolors and/or mixed media.
- 20 sheets 19” x 12” disposable paint pallets with thumb hole for easy handling. Smooth coated surface is great for paints and solvents and eliminates the post-painting mess.
- Ships next business day using 1-3 day shipping to the USA.